So I started everything from scratch and created a new ad and did some fine tuning to the settings of the ad.
- My first advice would be to create the ad using your brand name in the title and the most important keyword that describes your business
- The next thing I did was making the ad available for the largest range of potential clients
- What I did next was fine tune the geographical locations where the ad will show. After having my shop online for about a year, I can safely say that most of my clients come from the U.S.A. So I picked the locations where possible clients can come from.
- I let AdWords handle the CPC (cost per click) automatic bidding, because I feel comfortable with that, for now.
- Keywords! Keywords are how your clients will find you. It is important to pick the exact right keywords for your business. Also, remember to use combinations of keywords! They may result in more useful traffic on your site.
If you have any questions or if there is something you want to talk about, please ask away!